Vincent Reynouard (born February 18, 1969 ) is a chemical engineer , professor of mathematics , revisionist historian, Holocaust denialist and author of French essays, videos and documentaries.
He has been imprisoned in France for his writings on World War II . The law in France is called ” Gayssot Law ” (in honor of the communist deputy Jean-Claude Gayssot). His revisionist work has gained notoriety in connection with the Oradour-sur-Glane massacre . According to Vincent Reynouard: “We must look at the best that National Socialism has given and offered us in order to achieve it and forge a doctrine that is capable of saving our Old Continent.”
He was released from French prison on April 5, 2011.
- Les camps de concentration allemands , 1941-1945
- Les responsabilités des vainqueurs of 1918
- La vérité sur les clichés pris en 1945 à la libération des camps
- The sélection des juifs à Auschwitz
- Le Massacre d’Oradour. A demi-siècle de mise en scène , 1997