The Devil’s Arithmetic is an American film of 1999 , 1 directed by Donna Deitch and starring Kirsten Dunst , Brittany Murphy and Paul Freeman .
The rebel Hannah Stern ( Kirsten Dunst ) is a young woman of Jewish origins who dislikes to follow the traditions of her family by obligation. But suddenly, Hannah has the possibility to relive moments of history and the particular past of her family, which will give her a new perspective on her religion.
- Kirsten Dunst as Hannah Stern .
- Brittany Murphy as Rivkah .
- Paul Freeman as Rabbi .
- Mimi Rogers as Leonore Stern .
- Louise Fletcher as Aunt Eva .
- Back to top↑ “Release dates for The Devil’s Arithmetic (1999)” . Ratings (in Spanish ) .