Hitler: the last ten days (Hitler: The Last Ten Days) is a 1973 film 2 that shows the days before the suicide of Adolf Hitler . It stars Alec Guinness and Ward Simon . 3 The original music was composed by Mischa Spoliansky. 1 It is based on the last days of Hitler ‘s book : an account of a witness , written by Gerhard Boldt, a survivor of the Führerbunker. Filming location of the film includes the studies of DiLaurentiis in Rome and some parts of England: the introduction is presented by Alistair Cooke.
The film begins with Hitler’s 56th birthday on April 20, 1945, and ends 10 days later with his suicide on April 30. 4
- Alec Guinness 2 – Adolf Hitler
- Simon Ward 2 – Capt. Hoffman
- Adolfo Celi 2 – General Hans Krebs
- Diane Cilento 2 – Hanna Reitsch
- Gabriele Ferzetti 2 – Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel
- Eric Porter – Gen. von Greim
- Doris Kunstmann 2 – Eva Braun
- Joss Ackland – General Wilhelm Burgdorf
- John Bennett – Joseph Goebbels
- John Barron – Dr. Stumpfegger
- Barbara Jefford – Magda Goebbels
- Sheila Gish – Frau Christian
- Julian Glover – Gruppenführer Hermann Fegelein
- Michael Goodliffe – General Helmut Weidling
- Mark Kingston – Martin Bormann
- Hitler: The Reign of Evil (2003)
- Der Untergang (2004)
- The Bunker (1981)
List of references
- ↑ Jump to:a b c d e f «File on cineol.net» . Accessed March 21, 2012 .
- ↑ Jump to:a b c d e f g «File in fotogramas.es» . Accessed March 21, 2012 .
- Back to top↑ “Basic facts about the film in amazon” (in English) . Accessed March 21, 2012 .
- Back to top↑ «Review» . Accessed March 21, 2012 .