Let there is a studio album released on 4 of April of 2006 by musician Argentine Gustavo Cerati under the label Sony International . The album received good reviews and popularity, especially in Argentina , Chile , Colombia and Mexico . The disc was certified like platinum in Argentina only with the anticipated sales, and reached the gold disc in Mexico. In this album, Cerati returns to the style rocker and crude that characterized it in albums like Animal Song and Dynamo of Soda Stereo .
The first single of the album was Crime , which was released in April of 2006 and gained great popularity in Latin America and Spain ; Crime also won the award for best rock song on the Latin Grammy Awards . The second single was The Exception , released in September. Then came three more broadcast cuts: Goodbye , Lake in the Sky and I stay here .
Cerati toured Latin America, Spain and the United States to promote the album and on October 12 toured for the first time in London at The Forum . The tour included 76 shows , being interrupted in June 2007 by the confirmation of the reunion of Gustavo Cerati Soda Stereo ‘s former band , which disintegrated in September 1997 .
On April 4, 2006, simultaneously launches in Mexico and Argentina his new production. Here we go , which implies a return to his past rock . In Argentina , it reached the Platinum disc before going on sale, due to the orders in advance. It was undoubtedly the best album received by critics and audiences in the career of Gustavo Cerati.
The tour of the album included Argentina , Mexico , Spain , England , Peru and the rest of Latin America. On Saturday July 7, 2007, Cerati was the only Argentinean to participate in the concert Live Earth in Hamburg , Germany ; There interpreted with Shakira the song Special day , composed by both for the album of the Colombian Fixation oral vol. 1 . In April 2007 the Sony BMG label released the DVD of the “Ahí Vamos” tour , which contains the songs performed at the Sanitary Works Stadium on June 16, 17, 18 and 30 and June 1. July 2006.
List of songs
|1.||«At last it happens»||Cerati||3:26|
|3.||«One among 1000»||Cerati – Coleman||4:07|
|Four.||“Caravan”||Cerati – Coleman||4:08|
|5.||« Goodbye »||Cerati – Benito Cerati||3:51|
|6.||“I stay here”||Cerati||3:34|
|7.||« Lake in the sky »||Cerati||5:05|
|8.||«God forbid»||Cerati – Coleman||4:29|
|12.||« Crime »||Cerati||3:48 a.m.|
|13.||«Juice of Luna»||Cerati – Coleman||4:03|
- Lake in the Sky
- The exeption
- I stay here
- Gustavo Cerati : Voice, guitars, synthesizers, mpc, Rhodes piano, bass and programming.
- Flavio Etcheto : Laptop, trumpet, guitar and sampler.
- Leandro Fresco : Choirs, synthesizers, sampler, piano rhodes and percussion.
- Fernando Nalé: Bass and contrabass.
- Pedro Moscuzza: Drums and percussion.
- Javier Zuker: Scratches and loops.
- Emmanuel Cauvet: Drums and percussion
- Richard Coleman : Guitars.
- Tweety González : Keyboards.
- Fernando Nalé: Bass.
- Eduardo Gómez : Percussion.
- Fernando Samalea : Drums and bandoneon.
- Ginger Reyes : Choirs.
- Leandro Fresco : Samplers.
- Ricardo Mollo : Voice and guitar.
Awards, recognitions and achievements of the album
- 2006 | Winner Album of the Year : Here we go .
- 2006 | Winner Best Rock Album : Here we go .
- 2006 | Winner Best Rock Song : Crime .
- 2007 | Winner Best Rock Song : The Exception .
MTV Video Music Awards Latin America
- 2006 | Winner Best Soloist .
- 2006 | Winner Best Rock Artist .
- 2006 | Video winner of the year : Crime .
- 2006 | Artist of the Year Winner .
- 2006 | Winner Best South Artist .
Rock and Pop Awards
- 2006 | Winner World’s best soloist .
- 2006 | Winner Best national singer .
Carlos Gardel Awards
- 2007 | Winner Best Rock Album Artist : Here we go .
- 2007 | Winner Best cover design : Here we go | Designer: Ezequiel de San Pablo.
- 2007 | Winner Best video clip : Crime .
- 2007 | Nomination Recording Engineering : Here we go | Engineers: González, Dorfman, Castillo, Weinberg.
- 2007 | Winner Interpretation of the Year : Crime .
- 2007 | Winner Production of the Year : Here we go | Producer: Cerati / González.
- 2007 | Winner Song of the Year : Crime .
- 2007 | Winner Album of the Year : Here we go | Gardel de Oro .
Surveys Supplement Yes, Diario Clarín
- 2006 | Winner Best Soloist
- 2006 | Winner Best record : Here we go .
- 2006 | Winner Best theme : Crime .
- 2006 | Winner Best video : Crime .
Survey Supplement No, Journal Page 12
- 2006 | Winner Best record : Here we go .
Viña Del Mar Festival 2007
- 2007 | Silver torch.
- 2007 | Gold Torch.
- 2007 | Silver Seagull.
Real estate management
- Platinum disc [Argentina] (Days before going on sale).
- Gold disc [Mexico].
- Gold disc [Chile].