Paola Binetti (n. 29 as March as 1943 , Rome , Italy ) is a medical , educator and political Italian, pertaining to the party Unione di Centro (2010-)
Psychotherapist , is a specialist in clinical psychology and child neuropsychiatry . He works in the field of education and university . She has also dedicated part of her life to politics , becoming a senator by the center-left La Margarita party, later integrated into the Democratic Party. In the field of medicine , she has held various positions, such as the President of the Italian Society of Medical Pedagogy (SIPEM) or President of the Association Science and Life.
She is Vice-President of the Italian Society of Medical Informatics (AIIM), member of the National Bioethics Committee , member of the National Observatory of the Family , and is present in the scientific committee of numerous associations, such as the Italian Institute of Social Medicine .
Professor of History of Medicine , has paid particular attention to the field of Pedagogy medical and bioethics , and since 1991 is the Director of the Department for Education and Teaching Research Biomedical Campus University of Rome .
From 1973 to 1990 he directed a teen orientation center , with a counseling service for parents. He has collaborated with the Lombardy IRRSAE in conducting training-oriented teaching activity, especially in the field of health education.
He participates in a training project for teachers, oriented mainly to the improvement of communicative competence in the clinical and didactic field, and coordinates a course of Improvement of Clinical Tutelage, field in which he has produced a monographic series.
Projects in progress
- Research project on comprehensive care for autistic children.
- Research project on the stimulation of gifted children.
- Research project on umbilical cord donation.
- Family Project: New General Model.
- Action project with the University of Krakow , University of Amsterdam and University of Antwerp for the harmonization of curricula and the recognition of credits with the aim of promoting educational exchange at European level.
- Promotion and coordination of a research project on the pedagogical model of care in the field of specialized nursing.
- She participates in a nursing research project at the University of Nebraska .
- Scholastic research project and didactic methodology: Holland , Belgium , France , Spain , Germany and Italy . Academic Orientation Forum (FEDORA).
- Project for the development of nursing in the clinical area, in collaboration with the University of Navarra and the University of Edinburgh .
In addition, it has coordinated several research groups in collaboration with various entities and institutions.
Books and publications of Paola Binetti
- Binetti P. (2015). Bioethical issues in the context of family life: roots and current problems. Library Autores Cristianos. ISBN 978-84-220-1801-8 .
- Binetti P, Marcelli M, Baisi R, Manual of clinical nutrition and applied dietary science , SEU, Rome, 2006.
- Binetti P, De Marinis MG, Pain narrated: page of literature , CMP, Rome, 2005.
- Binetti P., Bruni R., Ferrazzoli F., Maceri S., New generational model: the delay of the family bond in the psycho-social perspeva . Istituto Italiano di Medicina Sociale, Rome, 2004.
- Binetti P, Alloni R, Mode and model of the tutor: training as an alliance . MaGi, Rome, 2004.
- Binetti P. Medical education at the crossroads. The changes brought by the new examination of the State . Clinical Medicine Publishing Editore, Rome, 2004.
- Binetti P, Valente D, Tradition and innovation in the university education of the health professional , Ed. SEU, Rome, 2003.
- Binetti P, Bruni R, Advice on multimodal perspective , MaGi, Rome, 2002.
- Binetti P, “Adolescence, between autonomy and dependence”, in M. Vanzetto, Pianeta Adolescenti , ed. Sinnos, Rome 2004.
- Binetti P, “Drug addiction and adolescent psychology”, in S. Fanuele, Bioethics and Società , ed. Laterza, Rome, 2004.
- Binetti P, “Training and Tasks of the Evaluator”, in Padula MS, Tomasi A, l’Universalization of General Medicine , Athena ed, Modena, 2004: 297-321.
He has written more than 200 articles and numerous books in the field of medicine, psychology and education.