Mario Cafiero ( San Isidro , Buenos Aires , Argentina , 21 of January of 1956 1 ) is a politician Argentine , current president of Proyecto Sur in the province of Buenos Aires , son of the historic leader Peronist Antonio Cafiero ( 1922 – 2014 ) and brother The former Argentine ambassador to the Holy See , Juan Pablo Cafiero .
Mario Cafiero graduated as an Industrial Engineer but like his father, he has developed an extensive political career.
His first public position was as advisor of the Second Vice-presidency of the Chamber of Deputies, between the years 1985 and 1987 . Between 1987 and 1991 he served as Secretary General of the Governorate of the Province of Buenos Aires, and later served as President of the Administration and Exploitation Entity of the La Plata Free Zone (1994-1997). 1
In 1997 she appeared in the inmates of the Buenos Aires Justicialista Party . 2 Party with which he participated in the legislative elections of that year.
In the elections of 2001, Cafiero appeared like candidate for deputy by Buenos Aires by the ARI that led Elisa Carrió . 3 During his term as legislator Cafiero denounced the capital flight that occurred in the banking entities during the corralito , which was denied by the Association of Banks of Argentina (ABA), although this association as defender of the same banks was committed in the situation.
Cafiero’s ties to Eduardo Duhalde were historically very close, to the point that between 1987 and 1991 he was no less than Secretary General of the Governorate of the Province of Buenos Aires. Also of the hand of the PJ of that province arrived at its first mandate like national deputy, between 1997 and 2001,
In the 2005 legislative elections, he was a candidate for senator for the MST-UNITE front , but won just over 1% of the votes for his ideas against abortion and contraceptive methods. [ Citation needed ]
He was candidate to governor of the province of Buenos Aires by South Project for the elections 2011.
Books and research with Javier Llorens: 1
- Or let us swear with debt to die! (August 2004)
- The Stolen Argentina – Book published by Editorial Macchi
- The ambiguities of the Dubai proposal (December 2003)
- The emptying of the Argentine financial system I and II (May 2002)
- The external debt linked to the flight of capital (August 2001)
- Megacanje of bonds of the external debt Argentina (June of 2001)
- The ruinous swaps of Brady Bonds (December 2000)
The submerged pampa (documentary) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYlQpmJEuso / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDV2x-PHBps
- ↑ Jump to:a b c Honorable Chamber of Deputies of the Nation, Curriculum of Mario Cafiero
- Back to top↑ Another Perlite of Cafiero – Socialist Workers’ Party website
- Back to top↑ Latest preparations for the closing list: Mario Cafiero moved to ARI – parlamentario.com