Juan Fernando Brügge ( Cordoba , 24 of June of 1962 ) is a politician Christian Democrat , lawyer constitutionalist , lawyer and university professor Argentine , currently vice president in February and leader of the Christian Democratic Party of Argentina . He serves as Deputy of the Argentine Nation for the Province of Córdoba and member of Bloque Unidos por un Nueva Argentina (UNA) (who responds to José Manuel de la Sota ). 3 4 5 6
He was born in the city of Cordova , the 24 of June of 1962 . 7 His family, on the part of his father , is of German origin , from the small town of Werl in northern Germany , 7 and on the part of his mother, is a relative of the Chilean-Argentine Blessed Laura Vicuña . Referring to Fig.
Juan Fernando Brügge studied high school at the Colegio Nacional de Monserrat, graduating in November 1980 . In 1985 he obtained his law degree at the National University of Cordoba , he has a doctorate in law since 1994 in the same institution and is dedicated to the specialty of constitutionalist. 1
He is professor of the Chair of Constitutional Procedural Law of the National University of Cordoba . In this university he has been lecturer in Constitutional Law, Provincial and Municipal Public Law, Constitutional Procedural Law, Parliamentary Law, Professional Practice III, Comparative Constitutional Law, Public Law Institute “Joaquín V. Gonzalez” and Postgraduate Lecturer. 1
At the Catholic University of Cordoba he is an adjunct professor of Constitutional Law. In the Siglo 21 Business University he held diplomas in Municipal Law and Parliamentary Law. 1
He has been assistant, coordinator, secretary, director and lecturer of various courses and conferences, and is composed of several jurors and academic councils. 1 He also authored bibliographical works on Constitutional Law, Municipal Law, and Constitutional Procedural Law. Referring to Fig.
In 2013 he specialized in prevention of money laundering at Florida International University . 1
Books written for use in the teaching of public law .
- Reflections and contributions for the reform of the constitution of the Province of Cordoba . Co-author. Editorial Mateo García (1986) 1
- Municipal organic letters . Co-author. Editorial Mateo García. (1991) 1
- Manual of Constitutional Law . Co-author. TOMOS I and II -Editorial Advocatus- Córdoba. (1993) 1
- Argentine Municipal Law – practical theoretical aspects . Co-author. Editorial Mateo García. (1994) 1
- Seminar on Municipal Organic Charters . Co-author. Editorial Alveroni Ediciones. (1995) 1
- Argentine Municipal Law- Theoretical and practical aspects – 2nd. Updated edition . Co-author. Editorial Francisco Ferreyra. (1998) 1
- Elements of Constitutional Procedural Law Volume I and II. . Co-author. Editorial Advocatus. (2004) 1
- Political reform and electronic voting . Co-author. Editorial Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of the National University of Cordoba. (2005) 1
- Financing of Political Parties and Electoral Campaigns . Co-author. MEL Editor Legislative Power of the Province of Córdoba. (2007) 1
Awards and honors
- 2000, Guest of Honor of the National University Río IV , granted by the Rector of said University by resolution No. 349. 1
- 2000, Distinction for the participation as an expositor panelist in the II Meeting of Young Teachers of Constitutional Law , granted by the Deliberative Council of the Capital Department of La Rioja. 1
- 2002, Distinguished Visitor of the National University of La Rioja Chamical Headquarters , granted by the Dean of said Headquarters . 1
- 2002, Academic Mention for the dictation of the subject Constitutional Procedural Law , granted by the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of the National University of Cordoba. 1
- 2005, Academic Mention for tasks as Academic Tutor of Professional Practice III (Legal Clinic) , granted by the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of the National University of Cordoba. 1
- 2008, Academic Recognition for the dictation of the optional course Parliamentary Law during the academic year 2008 , granted by the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of the National University of Cordoba. 1
- 2009, Academic Distinction for dedication in the Program for the Teaching of Legal Practice , awarded by the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of the National University of Cordoba. 1
From a very early age he was a member of the Christian Democratic Party (PDC). In 1987 he served as advisor to the Constitutional Reforming Convention of the Constitution of the province of Cordoba. 1 Between 1989 and 1991 he was Secretary of the Block in the Deliberative Council of the City of Córdoba . 1
Between 1991 and 1992 he was Counsel in the Municipality of Jesús María . From 1992 to 1995 he was Institutional Advisor (Director Category) of the Deliberative Council of the City of Córdoba. In the period 1991 – 2000 he was Director of the Department of Municipal Law of the Bar Association of Córdoba. 1
From 10 December 2007 to 10 December 2011 he served as provincial legislator of the Province of Cordoba for the alliance of the Christian Democracy with Justicialism in the coalition Union for Cordoba , led by Peronist José Manuel de la Sota , Governor of that province . During his term Brügge has been considered by his peers and the press as the legislator with the largest number of bills submitted and of laws passed by him. 10
The axes of parliamentary work developed as provincial legislature were issues related to social inclusion and human development , education , safety, sport, justice, political reform and culture. eleven
Also, between 2007 and 2011 was unique legislative representative of the Council of the Provincial Magistrature by the Legislature of Cordova. 12
- Special Mention , granted by the Board of Directors of the Córdoba Bar Association, in recognition of the work as Legislator of the Province of Cordoba with the highest number of Law Projects of its authorship approved in the period – 2007/2011. (2011) 1
- Recognition for the valuable participation as Councilor of the Judicial Council of the Province of Córdoba , granted by the President of the Council and by the Ministry of Justice of the Province of Córdoba. (2012) 1
- Distinguished Governor Enrique Creto , granted by the legislative work as Provincial Legislator in the Province of Córdoba – period 2007 to 2011 – granted by the Honorable Senate of the Nation and the Argentine Federation of Municipalities. (2012) 1
National President of the Christian Democrat Party
Between 2011 and 2015 Juan Brügge was president of the Christian Democratic Party of Argentina being elected in December 2011 . He had a centrist position declaring himself faithful to the Christian social orthodoxy , considered by some analysts as a return to the original Christian humanist line . 13 14
During his presidency the last national ideological congress was held. fifteen
Director of the Bank of the Province of Córdoba
From April 30, 2013 to December 10, 2015 Juan Fernando Brügge served as one of the directors of the Bank of the Province of Córdoba 16 17
In the legislative elections of Argentina of 2015 Juan Brügge was chosen national deputy by the province of Cordova. 18 19
He is currently vice president of the United for a New Argentina (Una) block that responds to José Manuel de la Sota . It integrates together with four national deputies by the Province of Cordova and by Province of Buenos Aires the exprecandidata to Vicepresident Claudia Rucci , all of them Justicialists . This block is part of the United Parliament for a New Alternative often called the ” Renewal Front “. 4
Currently Brügge is vice-president of block 4 and chairs the Communications and Information Commission of the Lower House. twenty
Before the arrival in Argentina of the international company Uber in March 2016, a company that connects through its mobile application software to private vehicles with passengers, to be transported in exchange for money, 21on April 1, Dr. Brügge presented a bill to regulate the use of web -based applications for the provision of services, such as that facilitated by Uber, which qualifies as public transport . 22
- ↑ Jump to:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n ñ or p q r s t u v w x and z aa Brügge, Juan (13 August 2014). “Full curriculum vitae of Dr. Juan Fernando Brügge.” . Judicial Power of the Nation of the Argentine Republic . Retrieved on May 24, 2010 .
- Back to top↑ The Chamber of Deputies paid homage to the Cura Brochero aica.org Special Cura Brochero 6 Oct 2016
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (May 12, 2016). “Note that indicates who are the deputies who refused to give a quorum to sanction the anti-wipes law and reports that the UNA block responds to the Cordoba José Manuel De la Sota . Parliamentary.com . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- ↑ Jump to:a b c Brügge, Juan (March 9, 2016). «New inter-block delasotista One in tune with the massist block.» . The Morning of Cordoba . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (March 1, 2016). «Juan Fernando Brugge swore with 26 other national deputies» . Télam – National News Agency . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (December 23, 2015). “New authorities in the Argentine Christian democracy” . Christian Democratic Party . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- ↑ Jump to:a b Brügge, Juan (March 23, 2016). «Ten questions to understand Brügge. Exclusive Interview for Orange Stream ». Orange Stream . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Saints and Blesseds name = Special (December 28, 2016). «Deputies promote initiative for Laura Vicuña to be declared holy» . AICA . Accessed December 28, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (2015). “Background and interview” We must create a national health insurance ” ‘ . College of Pharmacists of Córdoba . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (December 30, 2010). “The legislator with more projects approved” . The Morning of Cordoba . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (October 10, 2015). “Politics is the best tool for transforming citizens’ lives .” The Web Journey . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (2015). «I am a Christian social man»: Profile of Brügge as a social Christian man ex-member of the Council of Magistracy on behalf of the Provincial Legislature » . The Union . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Christian Democrat of Argentina, Partido (April 7, 2015). “” Social Economy of the Market in Latin America, Reality and Challenges “Report from which it appears that since 2007 the Argentine PDC has resumed a position of center. Konrad Adenauer Stiftung . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (December 17, 2011). “Renewal of authorities of 2011.” . Christian Democratic Party . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ National Ideological Congress of Christian Democracy, Huerta Grande-Cordoba- July 5 and 6, 2014 (July 6, 2014). «Final Document Ideological Congress 2014″ WHERE THE CHRISTIAN DEMOCRACY GOES ” . Christian Democrat Party of Argentina . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (October 30, 2013). “Election of 30/04/13 of Brügge as Chief Director of the Bank of the Province of Cordoba SA” . Official Bulletin of Cordoba . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (December 22, 2015). “Decree No. 1731 accepting the resignation of Dr. Brügge to the position of Chief Director of the Bank of the Province of Cordoba SA from 10/12/2015 . Official Bulletin of Cordoba . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (June 21, 2015). «Pre-candidates to deputies and senators for Cordoba in the general elections of October 2015.» . Chain 3 . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (March 1, 2016). «Link of the official page of the HCDN in which Deputy Brügge is on his payroll» . Honorable Chamber of Deputies of the Argentine Nation (HCDN) . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (May 24, 2016). “Remarks by the President of the Commission of Communications and Informatics of the Chamber of Deputies Juan Brügge.” . Chain 3 . Retrieved on May 24, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ do Rosario, Jorgelina (March 27, 2016). «Uber takes his first step in the country and summons drivers in Buenos Aires» . Infobae . Accessed June 10, 2016 .
- Back to top↑ Brügge, Juan (April 4, 2016). «Bill to regulate the use of web-based applications for the provision of public transport services.» . H. Chamber of Deputies of the Argentine Nation . Accessed June 10, 2016 .