The Ecumenical Days of Plötzensee are an annual program of activities that should remind the martyrs and victims of National Socialism . These days take place preferably in the Catholic church Maria Regina Martyrum and in the Civic Center Plötzensee near the Commemorative Place Plötzensee . Organizers are the ecclesiastical Protestant municipality Charlottenburg-Nord and the convent Regina Martyrum , as of 2010 also the ecumenical commemorative center Plötzensee “Christen und Widerstand”.
Every year Plötzensee Days take place on January 23 , the day of the death of Helmuth James Graf von Moltke , and January 27 , the day commemorating the Holocaust . Next to cultural program points such as operas, concerts and theatrical performances; Speeches and vespers are fixed elements of the program of activities.
Speakers and preachers were among others Clarita von Trott zu Solz, Rosemarie Reichwein ( 1992 ), retired bishop Albrecht Schönherr ( 1996 ), Friedrich-Wilhelm Marquardt ( 1998 ), Jizchak Schwersenz ( 1999 ), Günter Brakelmann ( 2009 ) and Andreas Maislinger (2010).
• 1992: The Kreisau Circle and its current significance
• 1993: Renate Wind: The wheel falls on the radio – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
• 1994: Friedrich Georgi: We have risked the latter; Wörmann: Resistance in Charlottenburg
• 1995: For the fiftieth day of the death of Helmuth J. von Moltke
• 1996: On Dietrich Bonhoeffer and the seminar for preachers in Finkenwalde
• 1997: Sigrid Jacobeit: Ravensbrück
• 1998: Being a Christian after Auschwitz
• 1999: Jizchak Schwersenz
• 2000: Hans Krása : Brundibár
• 2002: Vespers ecumenical
• 2003: Harald Poelchau
• 2005: “60 years later”
• 2006: For the hundredth birthday of Dietrich Bonhoeffer
• 2007: “Mother Marija Skobtsova – Martyr of Ravensbrück”
• 2008: “Place of value” (“silent heroes”)
• 2009: Helmuth James von Moltke – In the country of atheists
• 2010 (planned): Franz Jägerstätter